This is where Americans Wake Up and Smell the Coffee!!!
Coffee Drink Recipe's
We want you to be able to make those fancy drinks that they offer in the various coffee shops around the world. Having been in the retail end of the coffee business I can offer you the recipe's we developed in our coffee shops. These special drinks will give you that added ZING your looking for in your Coffee Experience. Be sure to come back often as we will add drinks along the way. If you would like to submit a drink recipe feel free. We are always looking for customer input and information they have found out. - Submit a Recipe -
Some of Our Recipes:
Jamaican Coffee - Down in Jamaican the locals drink their coffee a bit differently than we do. Naturally down there Blue Mountain Coffee is used but this is equally good with any coffee. The fact that it is always warm and hard to keep milk (or cream) fresh they use a substitute Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- First Brew your coffee a bit stronger than you normally would brew your coffee.
- Per cup of coffee add 2 Tbsp of Brown Sugar,
- Add 1-2 Tbsp of Sweetened Condensed Milk. Stir till well mixed and drink.
Even if you are not a fan of milk or cream in your coffee the sweet taste of the Sweetened Condensed Milk along with the Raw Brown Sugar give you a drink closer to candy than coffee.
Hot Chocolate - 16 oz cup, steam 8 oz milk, add 2 coffee measures of cocoa mix,add 1 sec each Vanilla, & Cocoa Torani, steam together, top with lots of whipped cream, & sprinkle with cocoa. Add 1/2 oz of Toddy Coffeee for that extra ZAP
Hot Cocoa Mix Sift together 2 cans cocoa and 3 cocoa cans full of sugar.Mix thoroughly. Double batch: 4 cans of cocoa and 6 cans of sugar.
- Iced Coffee - 16 oz cup, 3 oz (1/2 the glass)Toddy Coffee, 2 oz cold milk, & 1 oz cream, fill with ice.
- Iced Cappuccino - 6 0z cup, Fill with ice, add 3 oz cold milk, 4 oz espresso, & top with cream, Add more ice if necessary.
- Iced Coffee Negril -16 oz cup, Fill with Ice, Add pre mixed Iced Coffee Negril..
- Iced Coffee Negril - Mix In Toddy container 1 can Eagle sweetened condensed milk, Fill with 1/2 batch of Toddy coffee, add 8 oz water, shake and chill.
- Kahlua Iced Coffee - 16 oz cup, Make a regular iced coffee. Add 2 seconds Coffee Torani,
1 sec. Vanilla and 1 sec. Creme De Cocoa Torani. Shake together.
- Black Forest Iced Coffee -16 oz cup, Make a regular iced coffee. Add 1 second of the following Torani syrups, Hazelnut, Cherry, Vanilla, Creme De Cocoa. Shake together..
- Toddy Coffee - Put filter and stopper in place in the Toddy plastic maker (or half gallon jar). Add 2/5th lb (2 - 12oz cups 1 inch from top) Colombian coffee fine grind to Toddy maker, fill with water, let stand a minimum 12 hours before draining.
- Espresso - 8 oz cup, Espresso Grind, French Roast beans Fill double basket. Make 4 oz espresso.
- Americano - 12 oz cup, Make a 4 oz espresso, fill cup with 4 oz hot water.
- Cappuccino - 8 oz cup, Froth 2 oz milk, let stand, make espresso into 8 oz cup filling 1/2 full, top with frothed milk, add Nutmeg and Cinnamon for an extra flavor.
- Macchiato - an espresso marked with frothed milk on top
- Choccalaccino - 8 oz cup, Froth 2 oz milk, let stand, make espresso, add 1 TSP cocoa mix, stir, top w/ frothed milk & cocoa.
- Cafe Au Lait - 12 oz cup, 4 oz milk, steam 4 oz milk, let stand, make espresso pour in milk.
- Flavored Au Laitıs - 12 oz cup, Pour 2 sec . ( small shot) Torani in 4 oz milk, steam, let stand, make 4 oz espresso, pour in steamed milk separating froth for the top, Mocha add 2 squirts of Hershey's for reg.3 squirts for double. Double, use 4 secs flavor (large shot)
- Cafe Breva - a cafe au lait using cream instead of milk
Klingon Raktajino: Raktajino was identified as a Klingon Coffee in several episodes, but the best example was from "Trials and Tribble-ations". I do not have the official recipe, here try these mixes.
The first is actually Klah which was taken from the book "The Dragonlover's Guide to PERN" based on the novels from Anne McCaffery. The second was sent by Ka'Diin Kasara of the KIDC, and the newest was sent by Kor 'a of the IKV bortas.
Raktajino: Klah Version
Raktajino: House of Kasara blend
- 2 Tbs. Sweet ground chocolate
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa
- 3/8 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Dark Roasted Coffee, ground fine (French Roast or Italian Roast)
- Pinch of nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cup powdered non-dairy creamer
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 6 Tbs. Dark Roasted Coffee, ground fine (French Roast or Italian Roast)
- 1/2 tsp. ground allspice
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Note: lightweight Terran friends may prefer a mix made with 3 tablespoons of instant coffee.
- Makes approximately 14 servings.
For both versions mix all ingredients together, and store in airtight container.
To serve, use 3 teaspoons to 3/4 cup not-quite-boiling water. When served, the drink
should be thick, much like hot cocoa
This site is owned and operated by John Birrenbach Consulting.
All material is Copyright protected under International Law.
Home Page -
Pure Beans -
Flavored Coffee -
Fair Trade Organic Coffee -
Coffee Info -
Coffee News -
Contact Us -
Site Map -